Sunday, February 24, 2008
Saturday, February 23, 2008
2. I love a good warm cheetah blanket wrapped around me when I'm cold.
3. I often use a paper plate because I hate doing dishes
4. I'm reading everyones blogs right now; I love to do it as much as I can.
5. Movies are something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited the bathroom this afternoon, I most looked forward to seeing no pee pee on the seat.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hangin with Kyra and the kids, tomorrow my plans include Stake conference and dinner at the in-laws Monday, I want to get my house in order for my post surgery. I won't want to do anything after Wednesday.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 2 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago . . .
I had just graduated from high school and was living at home. I was hanging out with Katie McCluskey and Darrell Mundy and going to school at OCC. I was teaching a few aerobic classes at the college. I had just started working for Nabisco. I was trying to decide whether I wanted to move to Utah and start a life up there. I thought making out with lots of different guys was the best thing in life.
5 Things That Were/Are On My To Do List Today . . .
2. Clean up my house from company.
3. Call to raise hell with the idiots who haven't sent out our license plates for our car we bought 2 months ago.
4. Make some hair bows
5. Feed my 3 kids
What Would I Do If I Became A Millionaire?
Pay off my house, spend some money on a few vacations and stash some away for a rainy day.
5 Jobs That I Have Had . . .
Passing out fliers for my friend's dad's roofing company
Max foods as a grocery clerk
chocolate fountain co-owner Ah Chocolate Fountains
Nabisco, still here
5 Things People Don't Know About Me . . .
1. I want to work in a bakery some day.
2. I am having my gallbladder removed on the 27th.
3. I could eat Mexican food everyday of the week.
4. I throw away any leftovers in the fridge after 3 days.
5. I don't drink the milk after I eat my cereal.
I tag Kyra and Amanda
Monday, February 11, 2008
What is his name? Matt AndersenHow long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
How long did you date? met, dated, got married 9 months.
How old is he? 29(almost over the hill)
Who eats more? Depends, usually Matt. Matt doesn't take time to eat but when he does, he eats.
Who said I love you first? Wow, I can't remember. I think him.
Who is smarter? Matt is more book smart and technical smart. I think I'm more street and common sense smart.
Whose temper is worse? Mine but Matt can really gets fired up about some things.
Who does the laundry? I do mine and the girls. Matt does his. It's funny because our first big fight was about folding laundry. I didn't do it right.
Who does the dishes? I do. I HATE DISHES. If I ask, he helps.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matt
Who pays the bills? Mostly Matt but I have a couple I keep track of.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who drives when you are together? He does. Sometimes I do if he's taking too long to get outside.
Who is more stubborn? This might have to be Matt.
Whose parents do you see the most? Matt's parents. Mine are 700 miles away.
Who proposed? Matt. Who else?
Who has more friends? We both have probably the same.
Who has more siblings?Matt. He comes from the Brady Bunch family. 4 bros and 4 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? Haley... no probably me...I come from my mother.
I tag those who want to share about their Valentine?
Sunday, February 10, 2008
At church today we got a little pep talk from the RS president about fighting the winter blues. This winter has been especially hard for me because my 2 year old is very busy and my 2 year old and my 7 month old are not at an easy stage to play nice together so I have been more of a referee then a mother and when you can't go anywhere or do anything, it makes it very difficult. I added a couple to the list that has helped me.
1. Open your blinds
2. Turn on lights
3. Do some kind of exercise each day whether it be cleaning your house with music or running up and down a flight of stairs a few times.
4. Plan something to do each day. Even if it is frightful outside.
5. Take a shower and put on your make up. (I got this one from my mom) It's a good one.
6. Dress your kids
7. Eat breakfast
8. Call a friend
9. Make something for yourself to put in your home
10. Take a deep breath and be patient.
Do you have any to add to the RS's list?
Saturday, February 09, 2008
I'm looking for some ideas for the big V-Day. Is it just me or is V-Day one of the hardest times to buy for men? You can't do a CD or DVD like Matt would want because that's not romantic enough. You can 't do flowers or chocolates because that is too barfy and not manly enough. I come to you with ideas for the big day. After all, this year will be spent with the whole fam at Tucanos. That's okay right? Party of 15 for the romantic night?
No really, any good gifts that your valentine just loved?
Monday, February 04, 2008
Have you had any fun variations of these yummy treats you'd like to share?
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup smooth peanut butter
5-6 cups rice crispy
Heat sugar and corn syrup over low heat on stove top until combined. Add peanut butter and bring to boil. Let boil for 1 minute and remove from heat and add rice crispies. Put in a greased 9x13 pan. I put chocolate chips on top to add a few more calories. Enjoy!!!