Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine Tag


What is his name? Matt Andersen

How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
How long did you date? met, dated, got married 9 months.
How old is he? 29(almost over the hill)
Who eats more? Depends, usually Matt. Matt doesn't take time to eat but when he does, he eats.
Who said I love you first? Wow, I can't remember. I think him.
Who is smarter? Matt is more book smart and technical smart. I think I'm more street and common sense smart.
Whose temper is worse? Mine but Matt can really gets fired up about some things.
Who does the laundry? I do mine and the girls. Matt does his. It's funny because our first big fight was about folding laundry. I didn't do it right.
Who does the dishes? I do. I HATE DISHES. If I ask, he helps.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matt
Who pays the bills? Mostly Matt but I have a couple I keep track of.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who drives when you are together? He does. Sometimes I do if he's taking too long to get outside.
Who is more stubborn? This might have to be Matt.
Whose parents do you see the most? Matt's parents. Mine are 700 miles away.
Who proposed? Matt. Who else?
Who has more friends? We both have probably the same.
Who has more siblings?Matt. He comes from the Brady Bunch family. 4 bros and 4 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? Haley... no probably me...I come from my mother.

I tag those who want to share about their Valentine?

1 comment:

Lara said...

I didn't remember that Matt came from such a huge family! Wow!