Monday, March 31, 2008
1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Big Red Pathefinder
2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Galaxy Homemade Oreo
3.My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: Sand
4.My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Green Fish
5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Susan Huntington Beach
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Andsu of folic acid
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The purple milk
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Darwin Harm
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Angel Chocolate with Nuts
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Gail Nels
Here are a few pics I took of our trip to Arizona this past week. My whole family was there. We had so much fun. From paper bag skits, to dune buggy races, a luau, and capture the flag for the adults. For the kids we had smearing dirt in your face and all over your body, touching cow poop and roasting marshmallows until the marshmallow was too scorched to eat. It was a rip roaring weekend with the fam. Haley loved being with her cousins and taking the 4 wheelers out with dad and Maya. She even got to get on grandpa's tractor.
Now, back to reality...
Friday, March 21, 2008
1. Making a new recipe is so exciting, even if it takes 2 hours to prepare!
2. Strawberry fields reminds me of a perfume from Victoria Secret. It's probably discontinued.
3. An orange cream oreo sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does a nice warm bath by myself make me feel so good?
5. Mr. Michael Buble is someone I've always wanted to see in concert.
6. It's sad when I see a child with a irresponsible adult. Example:Brittany Spears
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an Easter Egg Hunt with my friends and their kids, tomorrow my plans include another Easter Egg Hunt and coloring of eggs with Matt's family and Sunday, I want to have another hunt for my hussy and Haley before church! Oh and then get ready for Arizona on Wednesday with the whole big fam.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Sunday, March 09, 2008
1. She dumped a whole can of Gerber puffs on her sister who happened to be sitting on our bed.
2. She dumped out all my crafting jewels onto the carpet. That was fun trying to pick those up in my shag carpet.
3. While in time out, she peed all over the floor.
4. I had just finished folding all of the girl's clothes when the whirlwind of love comes tumbling right on in between and all around.
5. She took some blue lipscopee (chapstick) and smeared it all over her car seat and car window.
6. She poured the Rit dye down the sink. (This could have been much worse)
7. She took a bottle of water and poured it into her just made for lunch, mac and cheese.
8. She thumped Maya with Mr. Potato head.
9. Poured the whole bag of goldfish all over the floor in the Family room. (This was last weekend and thankfully Regina helped clean that one up)
10. Stuck a sheet of smiley face stickers all over the wall in her bedroom closet.
Do you have any to add to my naughty list that your child or maybe spouse has done?
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Friday, March 07, 2008
2. One of my favorite things on my desk is the broken bobble head Ralphie.(Christmas story)
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom is a random & expensive tree.
4. My comfy couch is my favorite place to sit and read, but that's if I read.
5. Mr. David Beckham and chips and salsa from Chili's are delicious!
6. I love to watch a good comedy scene in movies .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Pwack's Surprise birthday party, tomorrow my plans include planting some Spring bulbs the neighbor gave me and shopping for some Spring clothes and Sunday, I want to go to Sacrament Meeting only because our ward split last week and we lost some leadership. That means don't answer your phone this week, right? HA HA
Wow, these things take longer then I thought.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Have you ever felt like the hospital or a doctor's office is run a little like the temple? Real slow and simple but wow does it practice your patience.
Meals from the ward are always good, especially when you don't have to cook it yourself.
There are a lot of very good friends and family out there. They come out of the woodwork when you are in need.
Husbands get the real picture of what a women does when you are out of commission for a few days. And in attack to that, wifes get the real picture of how awesome a husband can be and is. Thanks Matt.
I'd rather have a baby then gallbladder surgery. At least you feel decent the next day after having a baby. Oh and you get to come home with a cute little baby to hold and stay up all night with.
Did you know that when you pee your pants that you can just put the underwear in the nightstand door to be washed?
I discovered a new show but can't remember the channel, but it's called, "Just For Laughs." Have you seen it? It's a good one. Watched it this week.
All the snow has melted on my driveway and lawn. Spring is in the air but still not so near.
Mothers are always there when you are not feeling good, even 700 miles away can seem so close.
2 year olds choose their own outfits. It will save you a long drawn out throw down that can last up to 30 minutes of kicking and yelling.
Nice tax refunds come around this time of the year. Finally we are settled up with ol' Uncle Sam. Have you?