Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fill In

Friday Fill In

1. Making a new recipe is so exciting, even if it takes 2 hours to prepare!
2. Strawberry fields reminds me of a perfume from Victoria Secret. It's probably discontinued.
3. An orange cream oreo sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does a nice warm bath by myself make me feel so good?
5. Mr. Michael Buble is someone I've always wanted to see in concert.
6. It's sad when I see a child with a irresponsible adult. Example:Brittany Spears
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an Easter Egg Hunt with my friends and their kids, tomorrow my plans include another Easter Egg Hunt and coloring of eggs with Matt's family and Sunday, I want to have another hunt for my hussy and Haley before church! Oh and then get ready for Arizona on Wednesday with the whole big fam.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I strongly agree with #1 and #6. I hope you have fun in Arizona!

Christina said...

Those were really good answers. It almost seems like completely different questions than the ones I did.

regibells said...

We had fun at the hunt....I have been raving about your yummy (what do you call it? won ton thingy with mango salsa stuff)...soooo good! I really want that recipe when you get a chance! Thanks for the "rip roaring event"

Kristi said...

Susan! Cute blog! Thanks for your comment on mine! I'll have to put your address in so I can check up on yu guys eventhough we're only one street away. :-)Your girls are so cute!
Kristi