Friday, September 12, 2008

To Polish off the Week!

Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs...if you could add a link to your blog when you comment, that would be GREAT!

Friday Fill In

1. I enjoy a long pair of jeans.

2. Making hair accessories is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew when you bought Maya's squeaky shoes they would drive you up the wall in no time. Squeak is finally out!

4. Take football, add a little Fall weather and you end up with a happy Andersen Home.

5. Life has gifted me with too much.

6. More free time is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner at the in laws, tomorrow my plans include work and football and Sunday, I want to go to a missionary homecoming and eat some green jello!

1 comment:

Lara said...

I found out recently that my husband, who lived in Utah for years, NEVER had green jell-o or any other kind of jell-o. How is that possible??? Enjoy your weekend!