Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fun Christmas Tag

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Fill out your answers then tag 5 people you want to learn more about!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping please. There is more fun in ripping off the paper then opening the bag.

2.Real tree or artificial? Artificial this year but real all the years before now.

3.When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving day or the day after.

4.When do you take the tree down? Christmas day or the day after. I hate Christmas after Christmas.

5.Do you like Eggnog? Gross. Just the sound of it makes me barff.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Talking Cabbage Patch Kid

7. Hardest person to buy for? My mother and my inlaws. My mother who has a cheese grater on her list this year and 5 of us to buy for her.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Probably me! Is that bad?

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I need one...I'm just afraid baby Jesus would be found in a purse somewhere around the house in May or something.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail them hopefully this year!

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings so ask me in person on that one!

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Story, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? I shop all year.

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no, not Christmas but others yes!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's homemade cinnamon rolls!

16. White or colored lights on the tree? white...I'm kinda blah like that!

17 .Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, I'm Dreaming of a White Chirstmas, and Believe!

18 .Travel at Christmas or stay home? I love to travel but it's getting harder with weather conditions, getting work off and you know having kids.

19.Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph.

20. Angel on the tree top or Star? Star

21.Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? All on Christmas morning!

22.Most annoying thing about this time of year? The bank account depletes and you spend all year trying to build it back up!

23. Favorite ornament? Should I have one?

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Probably honey baked ham and funeral potatoes

25. Favorite Christmas cocktail? okay...milk or 7-up

26.What do you want for Christmas this year? wii, cruise money, website money, clothes, purse

27.What don't you want for Christmas this year? lump of coal

28. What is something you have never done that you want to do for Christmas? have a really snowy Christmas morning!

29.Who is the most likely to respond to this?

30.Who is least likely to respond?

I tag everyone!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I like white lights on the tree too. I just made funeral potatoes for a funeral, and then just had to make some for myself today. YUM!!