Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Best Christmas Present Yet


Well for 2 weeks, I have been able to enjoy the best Christmas gift any mother could ever want. My 2 year old has finally decided to do the pee pee in the potty. I'm not saying these last couple of weeks have been easy but boy am I glad we only have 1 in diapers now.

Here are some things I'm already missing about her still being in diapers:

-Her diet now consists of potty treats, potty treats and more potty treats.
-The trip to the bathroom in the middle of your quick grocery store errand.
-The changing of underwear several times a day. Oh just another load of laundry.
-The 10 times we go in a hour. I've heard this gets better. Let's hope.
-The looooooong time it takes to go potty. Much faster to just change the diaper myself.
-The choice of what potty to use.(our 3 or her 1)
-Oops did I get some pee pee on my shirt that made its way to the potty water.
-The constant pee pee on the seat.
-I think every part of the potty gets touched when we go. Gross!!!
-Did I mention, "Where's my potty treat, mommy?"

Ohh the fun never ends around here.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Ethan is six. I still don't think he's completely potty trained.

Emily was a breeze. It took a week, and she was even night-time potty trained!

It's SOOO nice when you only have ONE in diapers!!!

Shelley said...

For a while, the only good thing about one less child in diapers is the money saving. Eventually, sometimes years later, it is finally a wonderful thing that your child can use the potty. In the meantime, have fun!

regibells said...

oh the memories are coming back (or should I say puddling in) I don't miss the laundry and the grocery store potty runs but it is so worth it not having to change two sets of diapers right? Way to go Haley!!! Your such a big girl.