Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blast From the Roommate Past

You guys will love this one. I have had some awesome roommate stories. My mom just brought me some of my letters I sent home from the post high school, before marriage years. You have to read the following typed letter from one of my roommates to another. You will love it!!!

Dear roommate

I am shocked!!!!! Let me remind you of a few small things. You blow your nose with my tissue; you wipe your butt with my toilet paper; you use my hair dryer; you use my toothpaste and you watch my movies. Now I'M sorry that you got me sick and I am therefore sorry that I had to use 4 tablespoons of your cough syrup. But really, was that worth complaining about using my things. I gladly let you use everything of mine. Now let me remind you that you are the one who got me sick in the first place. But I'm making a deal with you; you don't touch my stuff and I won't use your cough syrup. And another thing, please stay out of my closet I found my very expensive white sleeveless blouse in your closet, wrinkled, damp, and with a stain on it. I don't let people borrow my clothes; my parents spend hundreds of dollars on designer apparel, So we have a deal you have your cough syrup and I have my belongings and we won't have to argue, or complain to roommates about each other. Thanks for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Jen

Do you miss the roommate years?

7 comments:

kyra said...

That's Awesome!! I actually remember that! Oh my gosh, she was one of a kind. That's seriously hilarious.

Christina said...

That is classic! I wonder if she still wears designer clothes.

Michael and Tiffany Harper said...

Oh that sounds so familiar! I don't miss the roomate days at all!

shanda said...

O to familar. I tell ya I am so greatful that I don't have to deal with that any more. But I do miss the crazy late nights. And all of the fun praks that we would pull on each other and friends

Shelley said...

I never had the room mate experience--I guess I was missing out!

Lara said...

That's a riot! I did not get along with my roomies the few months I had them. I was not cut out for that kind of life, I tell ya!

regibells said...

Wow that was a fun little blast to the past! Something I do not miss one little bit! There were just so many unsolved mysteries I tell you! Thanks for the LAUGH!