Friday, August 15, 2008

She's Not Done Yet

I sent the unpaid claim to eBay on the 7th day as described in the message sent to her. This was her response...

[HeY I ToLd u wHy i dIdNt gEt uR ITeM!..
WhY U dO DaT]

So to give her some of the same information, I sent this message...

I paid money to list this item. I want my money back for listing it and you took the sale from another eBay member that really wanted it and would have paid for it. How is that fair to me? This is why you don't bid or agree to buy an item on eBay unless you do it.

Then I got this good one from her...

[if u want to know sumone hacked in my ebay ok im really sorry..]

Note: The writing changed and all the sudden it's not that she doesn't want my freaken item. It was that "sumone" hacked into her brand new eBay user account to buy some newborn flower clips. Wow, I will keep you posted. It should be good when we close the dispute and eBay issues her a strike.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you for dA LasT tiME!

Christina said...

Susan, this is just too fun for all of us, and yet I bet it is a huge headache for you! And Blake, your comment is FrEaKeN FuNnY!

Lara said...

I think she was one of my students last year, Susan. I recognize the writing.

Lorena said...

Unbelievable...It just gets better huh? Thanks for the laugh.
I do hope everything gets resolved soon.