Thursday, November 20, 2008

Grandma's Been Sewing


I love anyone that can sew because I can't sew worth crap. More times then not I get the bobbin thread all balled up and a few choice words come out and well it is best if I don't sew. I am really good at getting Matt's mom to stitch some things up for me. She made these cute skirts for the girls. Of course matching. That's why I have 2 girls...so they will match all the time like I did. Only I had to match with my twin brother. Here is the best picture I could get of these beauties!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Ditto on the sewing....a 30 minute job takes me 3 days.

Lara said...

That is adorable! I love matching!

Christina said...

hey! that's laney's blanket! love them!

Lorena said...

I love the skirts. They are adorable!

Michael and Tiffany Harper said...

They turned out great! So cute!