Monday, November 03, 2008

More eBay

Okay, so eBay consumes a lot of my no time lately. I have to laugh at some of the messages that people send. It almost seems as though some people really are retarded. Here is another message sent to me asking about one of my items. I cut and copied exactly how it was written with the bold faced. Oh and just to let you know, these type of people go into my "I will not sell to you folder."

Are these new? What type of materials are your handbands made from? Are any of the materials from China? Are all the materials 100% child safe?


4 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

This is 100% awesome!

Torre said...

That's great. Is she feeding them to her children? Is anything 100% child safe??

Lara said...

Well, aren't you spraying fire retardant on your "handbands"?

Noah and Amanda said...

funny...i like this post:)