Thursday, September 21, 2006

There's Something in the Air

Well, it must be fall or can we say winter with as cold as it's been. Well I love the Fall time. These are a few ways I can tell it's Fall....

1. There are sented pinecones that fill the air in Walmart.
2. All my favorite colors are in the craft stores to fill me home with cute decos
3. Football on almost every channel (Thursday through Monday)
4. It gets dark earlier
5. The leaves are changing, especially in the canyon and mountains
6. The heater comes on
7. The streets are more crowded with students
8. The cookie business slows down as the cracker and easy cheese business picks up
9. It's jeans time
10. Halloween candy fills the store shelves and my shopping basket too
11. Pumpkin cookies, coobler, bread or pie is served for bunco or enrichment night
12. I get out my Baked Apple, Pumpkin Spice or Butter Pecan pie Salt City candles
13. I cuddle up in a blanket
14. Christmas stuff starts showing up in stores
15. I start thinking about how much Christmas is going to cost

How can you tell it's Fall?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as I see all the school supplies in the stores, I know Fall is not far away. You know, the pack of pencils for 15 cents or the notebooks that are 25 for a dollar! :)

We need to get together soon. Blake and I are going through Andersen withdrawls!

Anonymous said...

As soon as I see all the school supplies in the stores, I know Fall is not far away. You know, the pack of pencils for 15 cents or the notebooks that are 25 for a dollar! :)

We need to get together soon. Blake and I are going through Andersen withdrawls!