Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Kraft Food and Family


It's a great day. I got my favorite FREE magazine in the mail and I'm so anxious to try out some new fun recipes. If anyone is looking for some good recipes and easy to make, this is the magazine for you. The recipes usually have ingredients that you already have in the house too. It has creative holiday cooking ideas, and fun things for the kids. I'm liking the fun soup recipes for winter. This Bacon and Potato one has like 5 ingredients. I want everyone to sign up and get in on it. You'll thank me for it later!

4 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

I haven't gotten mine yet! I better get it soon! You got me hooked!

Becca said...

I love love love this magazine.There is nothing I have ever made that I didn't love.The best part is that I usually have all the ingredients!

by the way... how's it going!!! glad I found you!!!

regibells said...

I am on it! I do love that magazing but need to subscribe already. You have been raving about it...here I go...

Lara said...

Hi Susan! I've been reading your blog for a couple days now. I'm going to send you an invite to mine. Now you don't feel so far away!