Monday, September 24, 2007

No More Tears


Okay so I admit, I watch Martha Stewart. Sometimes she has some helpful hints, so that's why I keep watching. A few months ago, she gave a helpful hint. She said to light a candle when you are cutting an onion. I thought I would put it to the test. The problem was...I remembered half way through the cutting. I had less tears though. I'm thinking if I do it before I start cutting next time, I might have no tears. Let me know how it goes for you. Let's see if Martha really is right!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I'll try it. I've heard somewhere about putting the onion in the freezer first. Problem is, I don't remember to do it until it's time to cut the onion.

regibells said...

That would have been helpful yesterday when I was making vegetable soup! Thanks for the 411