Tuesday, December 11, 2007

5 Months Yesterday, The Flu and A Speeding Ticket


Yep all in a couple days. I usually like to post on the 10th to give an update on my kiddos but it's the 11th this month because mom called in sick yesterday. I had the flu. Then to top things off, today I got a speeding ticket for going 10 over. The cop tried to smooth it over by saying I could go to traffic school. Don't you just love what punks they are? Luckily traffic school in Utah is 3 hours instead of the 8 hours you spend at traffic school in California.

Well, here is my 5 month old feeding herself rice cereal.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Isn't she adorable? Too bad about the ticket. Thank goodness for traffic school.

Leezy Lindsey said...

Hope you are feeling better! I got your message a couple hours too late. Thanks for the invite! Next time you go, we are there!

Anonymous said...

Susan,
Ugh! So sorry about your speeding ticket...your baby is precious!