Thursday, October 11, 2007

Equate Lasagna



Well here I am, reviewing another good choice. My friend Lindsey was telling us that she visited the local Walmart for some lasagna for dinner one night. They were out of the ever so popular Stouffer's lasagna so she tried the Walmart brand. Turns out, she liked it better then Stouffer's. So I wanted to put it to the test. Well, my $4 purchase didn't disappoint. I'm not saying Stouffer's isn't good, but I was very well pleased with the cheaper and tasty choice of Equate Lasagna.

3 comments:

Lara said...

I remember your post about the brand names. There are a lot of generics that I like, though I can't think of what they are right now. But great tasting lasagna for $4? What a deal!

regibells said...

Thanks for the 411. I'm getting one to try.

Anonymous said...

I will definitely try EQUATE LASAGNA soon for dinner!
Thanks for the tip!