Thursday, August 16, 2007

Downside of Living in Springville

Well, I ventured out last night out of my Springville home because my cabin fever was kicking in. I tried to visit the local Arby's but the drive up wasn't working, then to Wendy's where the line was 6 cars long and wasn't moving very fast. Because I had Maya screaming in the back along with Haley singing her song to out do Maya, we left the 2nd drive-thru. Then to Burger King where there was only 2 cars. I tried to speak loud enough that the gal could hear me but what I got was, "what was that?" Come to find out the shake machine wasn't working to top it all off. That's when Haley started in. Well I guess all I have to say is, Springville needs more drive-thru places that can accommodate the population that is here now. And I guess I'll cook next time. I probably could have saved some time and gas money. Am I the only one having these problems?

No comments: