Friday, August 17, 2007

A Must Have


I was reading a report from another blog on the Oreo Cakesters. They were giving them a thumbs up and I would have to agree. I may be kind of partial because I work for the company that makes them but I have bought them for the 3rd week in a row. I don't know if anyone has ever had the homemade oreos, but these are pretty close to being just as good. The only bad thing...you get 6, 2pack cakesters in each box for roughly $3. Hats off to Nabisco for producing another awesome product.

4 comments:

regibells said...

Looks yummy...did you guys have a good anniversary? Happy 6 years to you!

Christina said...

At least 5 pounds can be thanks to Toe and the Cakesters. Reading your blog makes me miss you and your cute family. I wish timing had worked out better and I could be coming up for the blessing. Maybe the kids and I will have to do a snow trip again. It was so fun last time! Just too short!
Love ya.

Susan said...

I was wondering who the commentor is but I appears you don't have a blog or maybe you do. Yes come during the winter time. That would be fun and this time I won't be sick because there is no baby on the way this winter. Love ya and thanks for visiting my blog.

Christina said...

It's me Christina...you know physics. Too subtle...I know. Love ya.